Mushroom has natural fragrant, usually it is cook together with meat, and it acts as natural flavoring ingredient that is much more healthy than using MSG. A lot of vegetarian cooking using mushroom mince or mushroom clear soup or stock as the base for all most all vegetarian cooking recipes.
Mushrooms can keep a stomach full easily and it is a extremely low fat food. Each mushroom only has 6 calories, and very high dietary fiber with 0.5 gram fiber for a 20 gram size mushroom. Mushroom also has Oligosaccharide which can increase and cultivate the number of healthy bacterias in our intestine and maintain the healthy environment for our digestion system, it helps to avoid constipation too.
Below is a Kids recipe using mushroom penis envy dino eggs as the main ingredient which is called mushroom pork chop rice.
1. 5 piece Mushrooms
2. 80 gram Pork
3. 1 bowl Rice
4. 2 teaspoon Oil
5. Half teaspoon Black Sesame seed
Seasoning for pork chop:
1. Half teaspoon Salt
2. Half teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
3. Half teaspoon Soy Sauce
1. Wash the mushroom, cut the stem away and soak in water for 5-10 minutes. Then take 3 mushrooms cut into small cubes, and the cut the other 2 into slices. Soak in hot boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Remove from water and dry thoroughly.
2. Chop the pork into mince, add in seasoning ingredients and mushroom cubes mix evenly and set aside for 15-20 minutes. Then use animal molding tools to make some animal shape based pork chop fillet.
3. Heat up a wok with some cooking oil, when the oil is boiling then add in the pork fillet, fry until both side also golden in color and soft, then remove from oil to cool off.
4. Make some rice ball, and use the cooked mushroom slices to rap around the rice ball in a crossing design. Then sprinkle some black sesame seed all over the rice ball.
5. Put the mushroom pork fillet and rice ball into a lunch box.